Yes, you can. An injured child can be entitled to some sort of financial compensation. If the child is a minor, they are not legally allowed to file suit. The parent is allowed to file on behalf of a minor and can receive compensation for medical expenses, therapy, and medical care. Once the child is above the age of 18, the parent is no longer allowed to file on behalf of the child unless the adult child gives you legal representation. 

Jim M. Zadeh
Connect with me
Attorney at Law