Yes, you can still get compensation. As long as you have a report of the car crash itself and reports of the injuries suffered, you can get compensation. Your lawyer will need to see reports of the details of the crash and make sure you are not at fault. When they can determine the origin of your injuries, they will want to see the details of the injuries sustained. They look for things such as longevity and severity of the injuries in order to determine the next steps in your case. If you feel that you may have suffered injuries that have not been compensated please give us a call at (817) 335-5100 for a free consultation.
Jim M. Zadeh
Connect with me
Attorney at Law