What do you do when you get into a car accident and you think the other person is at fault, and the other driver says you're at fault.  The other driver does not want to wait and doesn't want to give you their license information.  The question is what do you do?  The first thing you should do is call the police and have them conduct a report.  The second thing you do is get the license plate number of the individual who was in the car accident, and third is give us a call.  We will look up the license plate and try and get the police report and insurance information for you.

Jim M. Zadeh
Connect with me
Attorney at Law