One of the unique issues in the State of Texas for personal injury litigation is whether or not you can sue a governmental entity. 

What is a governmental entity

A governmental entity is a city, state, county, certain water districts, or other improvement districts.  Under Texas law if you have been in an automobile accident involving one of those entities, you can sue them.  However, there are numerous hurtles that you have to overcome, numerous notice requirements, and issues you have to go through in order to successfully prevail.  If you have been involved in an automobile accident involving a governmental entity vehicle or employee, feel free to give us a call and we will see if we can help.

Jim M. Zadeh
Connect with me
Attorney at Law