Toll-Free: 888-713-5418
Phone: 817-335-5100

The Unique Set of Laws That Apply to An 18 Wheeler Truck

Another in our series of different types of trucking accidents is the big daddy of them all, the 18-wheeler which can also be called the tractor trailer.  Tractor trailers have a unique set of laws that apply to them, which is called the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA).  There are all kinds of rules and regulations that go with 18-wheeler trucks, especially when they are on the highway or traveling long distances.  It’s a very complex case and you need to have a specialized legal counsel to help you with that.  My office have handled these types of accidents, so If you have been involved in an accident with an 18-wheeler/tractor trailer, then call us today for your free consultation.

Jim M. Zadeh
Connect with me
Attorney at Law